How to register a new floor for a
Hapwood™ Limited Premium Warranty
How to register a new floor for a Hapwood™ Limited Premium Warranty
All Hapwood™ Limited Premium Warrantied Floors must be installed by a Certified Provider. They are registered by the homeowner using the following three (3) step process. (Or property owner if floors are in a business or nonprofit).
Contact Howell Flooring
The owner of the floor submits to Howell basic information about the floor using the following form.
complete the required information
Howell then loads this information into a DocuSign form. The new DocuSign form is sent back to the owner who:
- Certifies that no gaps, cupping or crowning exists
- Certifies that they have read the warranty and agree to the HVAC system temperature and relative humidity requirements.
- Maintain between 60º and 80º F
- Maintain between 28%-65% Relative Humidity
- Submits the completed DocuSign form back to Howell.
verify, sign & submit
The Howell General Manager verifies that the registration is complete, signs the completed Premium Warranty registration form and submits it back to the owner.
Both Howell and the owners then have DocuSign records of the Registered Floor.