How to become a Certified Provider of Hapwood™ Limited Premium Warrantied Floors
All Hapwood™ Limited Premium Warrantied Floors must be provided by a Certified Provider. There are two steps to become a Certified Provider. They can be done in either order.
Submit the application form below to get started. To apply Start Here.
Have a registration interview with a Howell rep. During your interview we will discuss:
- An overview of your company and experience. We will also give you a brief overview of Howell Hardwood Flooring.
- The Limited Premium Warranty. Click here to see the Limited Premium Warranty.
- The items to be certified by the Certified Provider and by the Certified Provider’s Customer as part of each warranty. Click here to see New Floor Registration Form – Hapwood™ Limited Premium Warranty
- How to use DocuSign and how it automatically communicates with your customers when their warranties are approved.
- How we will approach a problem if it arises.
Complete the Certified Provider Registration Agreement.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Hapwood™ Certified Provider! Complete the certified provider application form below and submit it to Howell to get started. Once we receive your application we will schedule a phone call with you. We look forward to building a successful partnership with you.
Benefits of Hapwood™ by Howell
Made in the USA
From components all harvested in the USA
Not only do we manufacture our hardwood flooring in the USA, all components used in our process are harvested right here in the USA!
When you purchase Hapwood™, you are choosing high quality hardwood flooring and supporting “Hometown USA” jobs.