How to Transfer an Existing Hapwood™ Limited Premium Warranty Floor
All parties (Howell, the Transferor, and the Transferee) will use DocuSign for each Hapwood™ Limited Premium Warranty transfer.
The current holder of an existing Hapwood™ Limited Premium Warranty Floor uses the form below to contact Howell with the following information:
- Address of the registered floor
- Name of the current warranty holder (Transferor)
- Name and contact information of the new owner (Transferee)
Howell then loads this information and chain of custody information into a new DocuSign form. The new form is sent back to the current warranty holder (Transferor).
The current warranty holder (Transferor) will then complete the required certifications. (See below) Then they will submit to the Transferee which is done automatically through DocuSign.
- I certify that the HVAC system requirements and humidity requirements were met during my time as owner.
- I certify that the floor maintenance requirements were met during my time as owner.
- I certify that the floor has met the warranty guarantee during my time as owner.
The new owner (Tranferee) will complete the required certification and submit to Howell. (See below) This is done automatically through DocuSign.
- I have read and understand the the Premium Warranty
- I agree to follow the HVAC system requirements and the humidity requirements.
- I agree to follow the floor maintenance requirements.
- I agree that the floor met the warrantee guarantee when I became the new owner.
Howell will review. If all is complete and certified, then Howell will submit the new transfer form. Both the Transferee and the Transferor will automatically receive a copy of the new Limited Premium Warranty.
Premium Warranty Transfer Form
Complete the premium warranty transfer form below.
Benefits of Hapwood™ by Howell
Made in the USA
From components all harvested in the USA
Not only do we manufacture our hardwood flooring in the USA, all components used in our process are harvested right here in the USA!
When you purchase Hapwood™, you are choosing high quality hardwood flooring and supporting “Hometown USA” jobs.